Invitation to Support
The Louisiana Orthopaedic Association is pleased to invite your organization to increase your visibility and strengthen relationships with leaders in orthopedic surgery. Industry support is key to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
With unopposed exhibit hours, you will have an opportunity to generate new leads with orthopaedic surgeons.
LOA Annual Meeting Program
The 2020 Louisiana Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting will bring together renowned experts to provide subspecialty and clinical updates to the practicing general orthopaedic surgeon and academic clinician, including current concepts in sports medicine, joint replacement surgery, shoulder and elbow surgery, hand surgery, foot and ankle surgery, pediatric orthopaedics, and orthopaedic trauma. The meeting will provide an update on treatment options and the latest surgical techniques to treat common orthopaedic conditions.
This program is intended for general orthopaedic surgeons. We anticipate about 200 surgeons at the LOA Annual Meeting.
Exhibit Dates: March 6-7, 2020
Exhibit Move-in: Thursday, March 5, 2020 | 12:00 – 5:00 pm
|Friday, March 6, 2020|
|6:45 – 8:00 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|9:40 – 10:15 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|3:15 – 3:45 pm||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|5:30 – 7:00 pm||President’s Reception with Exhibitors|
|Saturday, March 7, 2020
|6:45 – 8:00 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|10:00 – 10:30 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Saturday, March 7, 2020 | 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
*Times are subject to change
Learn more about the exhibit package details HERE.
Exhibit agreements are being accepted. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- A minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee is due when the Exhibit Agreement is submitted. Payment is due in full by January 6, 2020.
- Payment for an Exhibit/Sponsor Agreement submitted after August 26 must be paid in full at the time of application.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Exhibit Agreement. Make the check payable to Louisiana Orthopaedic Association and mail the check to LOA, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
- The LOA W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson email@example.com.
EXHIBIT FLOOR PLAN
CLICK HERE to view the 2020 exhibit hall floor plan and select your space! Updated January 24, 2020.
Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Exhibits are TABLETOP – 8’x8′ area
- Space includes a 6 ft tabletop, draped with two chairs
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. LOA cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
LOA reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit booths if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
AD DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31, 2020
|Logo on the list of exhibitors on LOA website and MMG||$250|
|Full page ad in program – outside back cover||$500|
|Full page ad in program – inside page||$400|
|Hotel Key Card Sponsor||$500|
|Mobile Meeting Guide Sponsor (MMG)||$2,500|
|Scientific Poster Sponsor||$3,500|
|Coffee Break Sponsor (3 breaks)||$5,000|
|President’s Welcome Reception Sponsor||$8,000|
|President’s Dinner Sponsor||$10,000|
|Practice Managers Meeting Sponsor||$1,500|
The program is available on the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, digital posters and presentation schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
Audio Visual and Electrical: Hilton Riverside PSAV Exhibitor Order Form
- Deadline for discounted PSAV rates is February 24, 2020
Shipping/Receiving: FedEx Hilton Riverside Shipping Instructions
LOA 2020 Lead Retrieval Order Form: The lead retrieval system offered for the conference is iLeads, a cloud based trade show lead capture app that lets you digitally collect and manage information from all of your trade show sales interactions using a smartphone or tablet.
- iLeads FAQs for Exhibitors
- LOA 2020 Lead Retrieval Order Form
- When you place an iLeads order, you acknowledge that by scanning the badges of participants in the conference, you will receive information that may be subject to data protection, privacy, information security or similar laws or polices. You agree to comply with all such laws and policies, including any requests reasonably made by the Louisiana Orthopaedic Association with respect to such information.
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION AND PRODUCT/COMPANY DESCRIPTION
LOA exhibitor badge registrations and product or company descriptions are due by February 7, 2020. Email your badge names and descriptions to Julie Hitt in the LOA office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hilton New Orleans Riverside is the headquarter hotel for the LOA Annual Meeting. Book your reservations ONLINE.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Room Rate: $264 – $294 (plus taxes and fees)
Rooms and rates subject to availability
Group Rate available through February 3, 2020 or when the block fills, whichever comes first.
Self parking: $44.00 (Garage Parking)
Valet: $49.00 (Valet Parking)
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate and Educational Support
2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, VA 23230
T 804.338.6958 | email@example.com